At Nashville Life tithing is our privilege. We believe that our finances are God’s anyways and we know that he can do more with our 10% than we can do with the other 90%. It’s our joy to give and we believe it’s crucial to be good stewards of the resources we have been blessed with.

Tithing is an act of worship and obedience to God. The only time that God tells us to put Him to the test is in regards to tithing (Malachi 3:10). Our tithes never return void and we know the power in investing into the House of God & in our city.

 

We gift our new members a book called, "The Blessed Life." The teaching is based on the idea that learning to live a generous life will affect every area of our lives. The secret to abundance both spiritually and financially is allowing God to change our hearts from selfish to giving.

The author, Robert Morris, is the Founding Senior Pastor of Gateway Church, a multicampus church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. He is the bestselling author of 14 books, including The Blessed Life, The God I Never Knew, Truly Free, and Frequency. Click the buttons below to watch him preach about tithing and read his lessons about generosity.